Another Snow Build

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
With the Choremaster finished, I am trying to get back into the Snow. I have a lot of partially finished parts. This is a "family portrait" of what I have so far.

pa191778.jpg

Settle in for a LONG ride.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon,

I LOVE the Snow!!! It was love at first sight when I saw it on the cover of HSM a few years ago. I'll be following your build with great interest. I know this will be a long build but please remember I'm old and would like to see it run ;D

I still go to the web site for the big uns and just watch them run. You got me for a fan!!!

Harold

I will be following you also. I too has loved the snow since see it in HSM. I am a newbie with a thirst for knowledge. Please show plenty of photos and setups.

Don

Jon

Having got through the fast part on my Snow (machining the parts) ::) (Only took a couple of years with the various
interruptions) I'm now at the really interesting part: getting the thing to run!
I look forward to following along.

Cheers, Joe

I saw either the original or a dead duplicate of it at the NEMES show this year.....NICE!

I believe the owner is a member here....hope he pipes up.

Dave

Dave,
That was my Snow,...and is a dupicate. It's also my favortie. My first visit to NEMES. I really enjoyed the show!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

It was nice talking to you! That other engine of yours was a treat also!....You should start a thread with a few pictures of that! I really liked it!

Dave

Hey Jeff,

It's amazing has big and how fast this forum has grown when an engine like that blows right by me!....

I look forward to anything you would like to post about it. :bow:

Dave

Really looking forward to this build. Any and all pics welcome on this engine. I hope hitandmissman that you show lots of pics too.

Bronson

Back