Offy 270 plans, still available?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiegoVV

Reaction score
Hi fellow colleagues,

After the fantastic build (as always) of Mayhugh1, I´ve been lately actively looking to buy a copy of the Ron´s Colonna Offy plans, but it seems they´re not available anywhere on the internet.

I know this topic has been discussed a number of times in the past on this forum, but I´m still not able to find any solution.

Can anyone enlighten me? May be someone can sell me a copy?

Thank you very much.

According to this advertisement, there was an addendum to the plans, to improve the engine.

Attachments

• 270-offy-02.jpg
    270-offy-02.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 0
I read top down these two posts, but still no clue on where to buy today a copy. Ron Colonna stopped selling copies some time ago.

Yes they are still his copyrighted property whether he sells copies or not. I have seen his book being sold on ebay a few times. Maybe keep your eyes peeled for a copy there. I think he will be at the show in Indiana next month. If your in the area you can go right to the source and ask as many questions as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are still his copyrighted property whether he sells copies or not. I have seen his book being sold on ebay a few times. Maybe keep your eyes peeled for a copy there. I think he will be at the show in Indiana next month. If your in the area you can go right to the source and ask as many questions as you want.
Thank you Steve!

There's nothing I want more than being in the Indiana show, but living in Spain makes it a little bit difficult. I've send a MP to Mr Colonna, hoping he's able to help this modest builder.

A simple YES is all that was required, not some smart remark

It looked to me like you were trying to rip-off an old man who is also a fellow forum member so I gave you a swift kick in the ass. If that hurt your feelings, well that was the intent as I refuse to believe that anyone can be that ignorant of copyright laws nowadays and you are certainly not a 12 year old.

Back