• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1/35 scale copper / brass gun barrels

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macctravelman

Reaction score
I construct plastic model artillery guns from WW1 and am searching for a craftsman who can manufacture brass / copper 1/35 scale artillery shells for these models. While there are a few kit producers that offer plastic shells, they generally lack detail and are frequently cast in groups of shells. I possess the dimensions for the shells I require. In the future, these could potentially become a popular saleable item. I have attached examples that is shows the sort of thing I am looking for. Unfortunately these examples are in 1/32 scale and are for only one gun.

Attachments

• JMD-artillery shells-1.JPG
    JMD-artillery shells-1.JPG
    61.5 KB
  • JMD-artillery shells-2.JPG
    JMD-artillery shells-2.JPG
    47.2 KB
I construct plastic model artillery guns from WW1 and am searching for a craftsman who can manufacture brass / copper 1/35 scale artillery shells for these models. While there are a few kit producers that offer plastic shells, they generally lack detail and are frequently cast in groups of shells. I possess the dimensions for the shells I require. In the future, these could potentially become a popular saleable item. I have attached examples that is shows the sort of thing I am looking for. Unfortunately these examples are in 1/32 scale and are for only one gun.
Hi ,send me a pm!

I'd suggest sending a file off to a few of the online companies that offer CNC machining services, they can soon quote for turning them from brass, the more you want the cheaper they become. Should get a better finish than any PU cast ones and are how a lot of the WW2 aftermarket ones are made

https://www.scalemodelshop.co.uk/1-35-pz-kpfw-iv-brass-projectiles-35182-tamiya-p12329/?utm_source=sms-feed&utm_campaign=Copy &utm_medium=sms-woo&utm_term=67679&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmOm3BhC8ARIsAOSbapWXbls5raRmls9ci-8dqeoUzV0ghuoVdCk6wTGtaTOEQ7h-PKLBGeYaAsxUEALw_wcB

https://www.justway.com/manufacture/

Last edited:
Back