Hello from Webb City, MO (near Joplin)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Louis, I met you and your wife at Cabin Fever, some 22 years ago. You displayed the SJ at the show which was in progress at the time with the engine awaiting construction. I had to wait to see you since the line was very long. You inspired me to tackle more difficult model engine projects and designs!
Welcome to the forum. You are one of the best craftsmen in the world.....

Louis, good to see you here. Lucy and I sure enjoyed our visit at your house/shop.
Karl Gross
Hi Karl, absolutely we remember you & Lucy. You had been to the OWWAMMO show & stopped to visit! Our traveling days are over & sure miss NAMES & Cabin Fever. June does all communications for me now.
Louis, good to see you here. Lucy and I sure enjoyed our visit at your house/shop.
Karl Gross

Hi Karl, absolutely we remember you & Lucy. You had been to the OWWAMMO show & stopped to visit! Our traveling days are over & sure miss s
Louis and June, Lucy and I will be in Missouri in October and would really enjoy stopping over for a visit if it’s ok with you guys. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks
Karl

Back