Sandblaster!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with my sandblaster. One thing that I may change sometime in the future is the angled cone in the bottom. On this sandblaster, the cone is very shallow, meaning that the sand settles on the sides of the cone but doesn't slide down to the bottom of the cone very well. I may make up a cone with steeper slopes to the sides at some point in the future.----Brian

I am very happy with my sandblaster. One thing that I may change sometime in the future is the angled cone in the bottom. On this sandblaster, the cone is very shallow, meaning that the sand settles on the sides of the cone but doesn't slide down to the bottom of the cone very well. I may make up a cone with steeper slopes to the sides at some point in the future.----Brian
Just make up a vibrator ! A solenoid with a loose core attached to the side of the cone. Or a motor with an out of balance rotor, a bit like an electric shaver one.

Back