• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Model Engine Builder Magazines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidyat

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going through my shop and found my box of Model Engine Builder magazines. I have issues 1 through 27 (missing issue 25). All issues have the removable blueprint pages (missing from issue 2). If there is any interest in these, I would consider putting them up for sale. I would only ask $10 (what I paid for them) for each issue and postage fees (to be determined from the Post Office) for each issue.
Grasshopper

Attachments​

• IMG_1953[1].JPG
    IMG_1953[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1954[1].JPG

I was going through my shop and found my box of Model Engine Builder magazines. I have issues 1 through 27 (missing issue 25). All issues have the removable blueprint pages (missing from issue 2). If there is any interest in these, I would consider putting them up for sale. I would only ask $10 (what I paid for them) for each issue and postage fees (to be determined from the Post Office) for each issue.
Grasshopper

Attachments​

• IMG_1953[1].JPG
    IMG_1953[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1954[1].JPG
Please - - - I'm interested.

So that would be 26 x $10 + postage.

Any idea how to get the blueprints from issue #2?

You can buy the back issue and get that with the drawings from MEB website. Print them out yourself or just store as a pdf. Ditto the other missing issues.

ajoeiam,​

I went in the man cave and I found the blueprints for Issue #2. I also found the blueprints from Issue #25 that I said was missing. I used #25 blueprints to make the EXTERNAL hone in those blueprints. If I have the #25 blueprints, I must have the magazine somewhere. More deep searches. Just to let you know, I'm going through some battles with the BIG C! Had surgery on my left leg to get me ready for radiation there. A small procedure but I was able to walk around my hospital bedroom just 22 hours after the surgery. Having something to do, motivates me to get up off my butt and not sit still. Will keep you posted on the search for #25.
Grasshopper

ajoeiam,​

I went in the man cave and I found the blueprints for Issue #2. I also found the blueprints from Issue #25 that I said was missing. I used #25 blueprints to make the EXTERNAL hone in those blueprints. If I have the #25 blueprints, I must have the magazine somewhere. More deep searches. Just to let you know, I'm going through some battles with the BIG C! Had surgery on my left leg to get me ready for radiation there. A small procedure but I was able to walk around my hospital bedroom just 22 hours after the surgery. Having something to do, motivates me to get up off my butt and not sit still. Will keep you posted on the search for #25.
Grasshopper

Whilst I deprecate the need for me to be the drive for you to get moving I 'can' understand such need.

As I am in the process of the long wait for surgery myself - - - I think maybe I do understand.

Happy hunting - - - and I'm a waiting . . .

(note the no ending (grin!))

Whilst I deprecate the need for me to be the drive for you to get moving I 'can' understand such need.

As I am in the process of the long wait for surgery myself - - - I think maybe I do understand.

Happy hunting - - - and I'm a waiting . . .

(note the no ending (grin!))
I've been working on becoming a physician at YTU (youtube uni) and learn brain surgery so I can operate on myself. Just to save the high cost that surgery has.

I finished my search. I went everywhere I could see magazines and to no avail finding the Issue #25 magazine. So here's where everything stands. I have Issues #1 to #27 with no Issue #25 magazines. I have every blueprint from Issue #1 to #27 including the one from Issue #25. I can work with anyone interested in what's available.
Grasshopper

Latest posts

Back