• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Macine tools

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi all

My health is failing so I'm getting rid of my machines. 11 inch Logan, 3 jaw, 4 jaw, Aloris quick change with tooling, live and dead centers, toolpost grinder, 5C collet chuck with complete set of collts by 1/16 digital readout on carriage plus all kinds of tooling, like new condition. $2,000 or negotiable. Grizzly G0695 knee mill. Full glass scale digital, Vertex dividing head with plates and tailstock, 5" Kurt vise, plus another swivel base machine vise, 8" horizontal/vertical rotary table, angle plates, R-8 tool holders and some collets, all kinds of end mills and tooling. Like new condition. Asking $3500 or negotiable. The machines are in my basement shop and would need room be disassembled to move. Probably 3 hour job. If you know anyone who might be interested let me know. I'm located south of Cleveland, Ohio
George D Britnell

George,
Sorry to hear that you have to part with your machines due to health. I respect you as one of the most skilled builders and a top contributor to the model engine world. I hope you are able to continue contributing. Best wishes.
RKlopp

Hi all

My health is failing so I'm getting rid of my machines. 11 inch Logan, 3 jaw, 4 jaw, Aloris quick change with tooling, live and dead centers, toolpost grinder, 5C collet chuck with complete set of collts by 1/16 digital readout on carriage plus all kinds of tooling, like new condition. $2,000 or negotiable. Grizzly G0695 knee mill. Full glass scale digital, Vertex dividing head with plates and tailstock, 5" Kurt vise, plus another swivel base machine vise, 8" horizontal/vertical rotary table, angle plates, R-8 tool holders and some collets, all kinds of end mills and tooling. Like new condition. Asking $3500 or negotiable. The machines are in my basement shop and would need room be disassembled to move. Probably 3 hour job. If you know anyone who might be interested let me know. I'm located south of Cleveland, Ohio
George D Britnell
So sorry to hear that George. Your builds have fascinated me for a long time now. As rlopp says hope you can continue to be in volved in the hobby some how. Prayers for you.
Like you my health is bad now too, Docs say I have maybe 5 years so will need to do same soon.

Ron

The lathe is gone.

George - sorry to hear this.
I have really enjoyed your top of the line projects. I also had a great time with you at the Cabin Fever shows.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom.
Scott Nelson

Thanks everyone. It's up to the doctors to come up with a solution at this point. No cancer, diabetes, just swallowing problems.

George--You have always been one of my heroes. You have helped my sometimes when I had mechanical questions, and you have displayed incredible talent with the things you design and build. You have my best wishes for good health, and many, many thanks go out to you for all the help you have given over the years.---Brian

Back