Hello from Western Bohemia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quattrohaje

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Vlada. In recent years I started to like building different models and now maybe even working engines :) I'm a complete amateur, but I managed to build a few pieces that actually work. I always try to understand the function, then possibly modify the structure and draw the whole thing again according to the available material :)
I have been following this forum for some time now and it has inspired me a lot, thanks

Attachments

• info.jpg
    info.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi Vlada. Welcome from North Bohemia.
Hi Tony ,
great :)
so I tried to draw something again at the weekend, the inspiration was the models on the Internet and here at the conference. It's just a sketch and adapted to the material that the house can provide.
1725002788853.jpeg

Hello, my name is Vlada. In recent years I started to like building different models and now maybe even working engines :) I'm a complete amateur, but I managed to build a few pieces that actually work. I always try to understand the function, then possibly modify the structure and draw the whole thing again according to the available material :)
I have been following this forum for some time now and it has inspired me a lot, thanks
Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back