Ford model t engine plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, good afternoon! You can find plans and measurements for the Ford Model T engine parts in technical libraries or automotive museums. They often have original documentation. You can also search websites dedicated to classic cars.

PS: Check out automotive forums; you can find great information there too! :)
hello thanks you

My wife and I were walking down the street two days ago, and some of her relatives were sitting out in front of their house, so we stopped and chatted.
They had just gotten back from California, where they had picked up their grandfather's restored Model T, with a complete spare engine block and internals.
I took some photos, but will have to retrieve them from my wife's phone.
Very nice functional Model T; not museum-grade, but nice working condition.
The spare engine parts were very interesting, since I could see the engine internals.

Edit:
I need to take my camera over there and take more pictures.
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I were walking down the street two days ago, and some of her relatives were sitting out in front of their house, so we stopped and chatted.
They had just gotten back from California, where they had picked up their grandfather's restored Model T, with a complete spare engine block and internals.
I took some photos, but will have to retrieve them from my wife's phone.
Very nice functional Model T; not museum-grade, but nice working condition.
The spare engine parts were very interesting, since I could see the engine internals.
yes

Back