• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Cameron 164 sensitive drill press with optical stage

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river1024

Reaction score
Hello, I am located in Texas and will cover shipping for US. I am selling my Cameron sensitive drill press. It works great, I just need money for other things. Such is life.
IMG_9058.jpeg
It has a 1/8” albrecht chuck labeled “Germany”. It is original to the machine. Variable speed up to 30k rpm.

There are ports for easily oiling the feed, spindle, and motor.

The stage is 80x80mm with a 105x130mm fixture. The range on it is 1” / 25mm.

Spring tension may need to be adjusted if you don’t like the current resistance I have it set to.

For everything, I’d like $1k usd. If you want the drill only with no stage, it’s $850.

One thing to note is I got lazy drilling the granite. I only had a coordless hand drill, and it took 3 hours to do 2 holes + countersink. So only two of the three mounting holes are drilled. It had still been adequate for my work though. It feels stable.

Back