• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Books , magazines and metal stock..........

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joerom

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, here it is, I am 79 and I have not been on here for a very long time and do not do this stuff anymore . I have what my guess would be a few hundred Model Engineer, and also some Home Shop Machinist, and I think Model Engine Builder, and also hard cover books On model steam locos and I know I at least have the Kozo Shay, and I think some other drawings and old catalogs and such and also leftover stock from my machining days which includes aluminum brass(some large pieces) and some steel and I believe I have some Aster accessories like a blower and pump and whatever else I find when you come. You must come here and take it all away and I will NOT split it up . I know there is some Holt parts only. This is a good opportunity for someone here on this site as it has given me much pleasure and want to pass it on. There is NO PRICE on this stuff. You take it all and leave me with whatever cash you can afford and it is yours, no questions asked. It is all kind of buried and I have no pics...Berrysburg,PA

Last edited:
Yes you must take it all and please read and understand the post fully, it says that in the post.........................

Last edited:
How much are we talking here space wise? My family lives south of you about 1 hour, I’m coming home for a wedding at the end of the month. Is this like a truck load? Back of an SUV load? Just trying to determine if I could swing it when I come home

Latest posts

Back