Anybody recognize this engine?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byawor

Reaction score
Almost finished long ago can’t find the plans. Any help?
Thanks
Bob

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpeg
    IMG_1234.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Thanks J found your GrabCad files, nice. From there I determined it was a Westbury design so I probably got the castings from Woking unfortunately long gone. Possible that Hemingway has some info but I do not deal with him. On examine the transfer passage is already done in the casting so that is good. The sleeves are installed but not drilled so will have to figure that out. In addition the crank has not been drilled and there is no rotary valve. There is a mention of the engine in Westbury's book but no drawings
Bob

Craftsman Twin

Jason, from your posts, I sometimes think that you, like several others here, have built or worked on just about one of everything.

A few years ago, we were visiting our son in law's parents in Sussex (not to far from Surrey?) and spent some time at the BlueBell railway. Son in law and I were in one of the engines playing with the interactive displays and I overheard, behind us, a mother telling her son that he would have to wait until those 2 men finished looking. Ha ha, kids come in all sizes.
Lloyd

Latest posts

Back