2024 Indiana model engine show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I correct in assuming that the model engine show is set up in the same area as the cars in the aisles and not in a separate area?
A little bit of both. We will take over the entire "service building " not a stand along building but connected by a big hallway (they drive cars thru it) and in the "assembly building " there is an area open for display. We will take over that area and other large areas. Most of the cars stay on the floor. You will get both levels of the museum & the engine show. The aisles are 35 feet wide & over 100 feet long. This is not a small show or a small venue. Did you see the video?

Yes. I saw the video but I have never been there so I am not familiar with the layout. I guess that I will have to go to see how it is set up. I have driven past the building several times as we have been on our way to visit our daughter in Cincinnati but my wife was along and has no interest in looking at old cars and we still had a few hours to drive. I have always gone to the NAMES show but that is no longer available.

Yes. I saw the video but I have never been there so I am not familiar with the layout. I guess that I will have to go to see how it is set up. I have driven past the building several times as we have been on our way to visit our daughter in Cincinnati but my wife was along and has no interest in looking at old cars and we still had a few hours to drive. I have always gone to the NAMES show but that is no longer available.
Come on down, I think you will find this well worth your time. Nope NAMES isn't ever coming back! Cincinnati? Ever go to Jungle Jim's Market or the Findlay Market??

Come on down, I think you will find this well worth your time. Nope NAMES isn't ever coming back! Cincinnati? Ever go to Jungle Jim's Market or the Findlay Market??
I have not been to either of those unless you mean Jeffries Antiques at Findlay. We have stopped there. I read my Kindle and my wife looks at the antiques. Is Jungle Jim's the flea market just north of Cincinnati?

I have not been to either of those unless you mean Jeffries Antiques at Findlay. We have stopped there. I read my Kindle and my wife looks at the antiques. Is Jungle Jim's the flea market just north of Cincinnati?
No sir, neither of those.

https://junglejims.com/

https://www.findlaymarket.org/

The Google search has lots of better pictures. Both of these places are world famous. Now if ya go to the Findlay market there is are electric trains that run in a circle in the over the Rhine area. There free to ride and no steps to climb.

Latest posts

Back