2024 Indiana model engine show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55fairlane

Reaction score
Our venue is the wonderful national auto & truck museum, in Auburn Indiana (natmus.org)

Our new website is Indiana Engine Show and we will continue to update this along with our Facebook

Our Facebook Indiana model engine show

Here is a short video of 2023.

We hope to see you there.

And as always you can contact us with any questions/ concerns/ RSVP [email protected]

Aaron & the MGNI

As a post scrip, if you are in our local area , please consider joiner our clubs monthly meetings

Last edited:
Resized_IMG_MA24hsm(1)-1_240116_150901_721076810757701.jpeg

Are you going to get some fliers out to dick in Detroit so we can get them posted in all the tool stores like harbor freight and KBC? Also used to pass them out at car shows and swap meets. Hotrodders love this kind of stuff.

I'm still tickled that the video above I made at the 2023 show just to document for myself. I has no idea it was going to used by others.

Despite a weekend trip to NYC the weekend after and leaving for a cruise at the end of the month, I have booked a trip for this weekend as well. Staying Saturday night at the Hyatt Place in Ft. Wayne where I stayed one night a couple of years ago. Too late for minor league baseball in Ft. Wayne though. It would be great if next year's show was scheduled next to a night game there.

I'm still tickled that the video above I made at the 2023 show just to document for myself. I has no idea it was going to used by others.
On behalf of the Machinist Group of Northeast Indiana Inc (507c) we thank you for the video & use of it.

The show is growing by leaps & bounds. Wow are the big name vendors lining up.. room for you to display or just attend.
Lots of videos on the website indianaengineshow.net
See ya there

How big is this show? Does the ticket let you into all of the museum or just the Model Engine Show?

I have not been able to find out much information on this other than what is shown here.

This will be a LARGE show. Your ticket price will get you the model engine show PLUS the museum (top & bottom floors natmus.org)
I have been posting lots of videos on our website of the museum & engines that will be displayed. The videos are not ever engine but several good engines. The videos , are on YouTube and if you look there are something like 60 "shorts" show casing some key engines our website is indianaengineshow.net please do check it out.
Several great vendors will also be in attendance.

Anyone can reach me [email protected]

Aaron

I am going to try to attend.
Not sure if I can bring much if any engines, but will try to attend.

If someone does bring engines, what is the proceedure for getting them from the car into the building, and onto the table?
Engines can be very heavy.
I have had shows that make it extremely difficult to park and actually transport engines inside, and then no tables set up for my use.
What is the game plan?

Last edited:
Set up is Friday or very early Saturday. Once in the parking lot come thru the main door, do your registration and we will direct you to 1 of 2 overhead doors. You should find a cart there, need help unloading, ask and someone will assist you (or Forklift service available) please see our website for more details www.Indianaengineshow.net
This will be a great show!

No obstacles, tables provided & set up. Large roll up garage doors for loading in/out. Forklift service available. Large walk ways. Elevator to the lower level.
I think you will find this a wonderful venue

Too far from Wyo-BUT if anyone is on the fence-GO. The coast shows out west have dried up and are no more. I worry about the more local ones as well. I regret the ones I missed and wish they would come back. I fear it's a generational thing.

Next show out west is the Black Hills show at the end of the month and worth a visit!

I found this video at the Indianaengineshow link.

I shot that video to help show everyone this size & shape of things to come. Plus a preview of some of the great cars. Word of warning, don't anyone get the idea of cutting up that Henry J into a gasser....I want to soooo badly, the museum staff is watching me and will blame me.....lol.....

Hope to see ya all there!

So am I correct in assuming that the model engine show is set up in the same area as the cars in the aisles and not in a separate area?

Latest posts

Back