New member from CO

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for making HMEM an enjoyable site to visit.

I first ran a lathe back when Industrial arts was taught in public schools. Worked about 10 years as an automotive machinist and then pursued another career. Dabbled a bit throughout the years building a few models such as Jerry Howell's Miser and Vacuum engine, Rudy Kouhoupt's 5-cylinder radial, and of course, the mandatory Webster. Now I'm looking at retirement shortly and that hopefully will result in more shop time.

I appreciate all the knowledge on the forum and hope to contribute in the future!

John

Hello everyone and thanks for making HMEM an enjoyable site to visit.

I first ran a lathe back when Industrial arts was taught in public schools. Worked about 10 years as an automotive machinist and then pursued another career. Dabbled a bit throughout the years building a few models such as Jerry Howell's Miser and Vacuum engine, Rudy Kouhoupt's 5-cylinder radial, and of course, the mandatory Webster. Now I'm looking at retirement shortly and that hopefully will result in more shop time.

I appreciate all the knowledge on the forum and hope to contribute in the future!

John
Welcome to the group

Dave

Back