Another new member of the HMEM forum.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottP

Reaction score
Hi from Scott in Hampshire, England.

Currently finishing my Stuart 5A which I got to about 90% complete twenty odd years ago.
Needs final fettling and painting along with the various pumps and lubricator like John Bertinat's ideas

Also trying to work out how a Mastiff engine goes together from the Model Engineer articles and Len Mason's book on the same.
So, as Fusion 360 allows one to put metal back on a casting, unlike real life, I have a fairly realistic CAD model of the beast and maybe, one day I'll get to build a real one.

Regards,
Scott

Hi from Scott in Hampshire, England.

Currently finishing my Stuart 5A which I got to about 90% complete twenty odd years ago.
Needs final fettling and painting along with the various pumps and lubricator like John Bertinat's ideas

Also trying to work out how a Mastiff engine goes together from the Model Engineer articles and Len Mason's book on the same.
So, as Fusion 360 allows one to put metal back on a casting, unlike real life, I have a fairly realistic CAD model of the beast and maybe, one day I'll get to build a real one.

Regards,
Scott

Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back