Injected Diesel 56cc 2 Stroke, Will it ever work?"

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Steamchick , I have read enough of your well thought out posts to know that your head and heart are always in the same place, the right place. So, no upset or offense to either of us I hope.
But I do understand your point about conciseness of our descriptions. Sometimes the attempts at humor blur the lines a bit. Write, and machine, with accuracy.

Personal opinion...a little grinding..., a little adjustment ..no problem.
A little error in the design and machining of parts of a home-made engine is normal.
I'm not a design or manufacturing expert, although errors are limited... but it's still there.
Sometimes fixing mistakes is fun,...;)

For the benefit of readers who are learning, and do not know better, I try to avoid giving the fixes and fiddles we do when things go wrong, or make it clear that it is damage recovery, not the standard process.
While I am a student here, I am also a bit of a teacher, but prone to being misleading with my advice, so I need all you experts to correct me when I make a gaff.
Thanks,
K2

standard process.
Standard process: difficult, because everyone has different approach, different machines, different tools, different technical background... moreover most of us only build one or two engines

so I need all you experts to correct me when I make a gaff.
We come here to have fun, learn....

I do have fun and learn. But as we all should do, I "filter" what I need to know, and "reject" what I don't need to know. A part of the human Psyche? - Isn't that called learning? It means I am sometimes right and sometimes wrong, and sometimes it is simply neither, just "opinion"?
Thanks for taking a interest in what I write.
K2

Latest posts

Back